MOTOS YEAR-ROUND IN ALL ABA RACING CATEGORIES
WATCH AND RACE IN
- All A and AA Pro
and Pro Cruiser classes
LOCAL SCHEDULE (through
- National events
- Monday - Practice: 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Practice: 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday - GIRLS ONLY, practice 7:00 p.m. -8:30 p.m.
- Friday - Races: Sign-ups: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Race at 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday - Races: Sign-ups: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., Race at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RACE?
The ABA offers a 30-day trial membership for $25.00. This entitles you to race at your local track and provides you with medical insurance coverage. A one year membership costs $45.00 and allows you to race on ABA tracks nationwide. With the full membership you will also receive the BMXer, the monthly magazine with current point standings and nationwide race coverage. Once you have become an ABA member, the only other cost will be the race day entry fee. The entry fee entitles you to be a participant in the day's action. A typical BMX race includes 3 qualifying motos along with a main event. In the main event, you race for awards, determined by your finish, along with the precious ABA points.